Taken Modus after ovulation. Negative pregnancy test. No periods. Chances of pregnancy?

i had my periods on 10th of feb , ovulation has been taken place on 19th day of my period with using ccq and apcod bcoz of my irregular mestural cycle ,later on doctor s suggestion i used modus 10mg from 24th day to 31st of my period.i had done a home pregnanacy test on 17th march which showed negative result,but still my periods hav not yet come there any chances of getting pregnant.if not what to do.Please suggest a solution
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
thanks for sending ques here
please use homoeopathic medicine 1. Pulsatilla @ 20 drop with cup of water 3 times and Pinus Q 20 drop with cup of water 3 times.
dr praveen pathak