Taken Minocin, have heart flutter and dyspnea. What do you think?

Hi I am a caucasian, 22 year old female in generally good health, not below or above weight. I took a medication called minocin for 3 weeks straight prescribed by my dermatologist , and I stopped taking it because it started making my heart flutter , and dyspnea . Its been a couple weeks now and I still feel this way. I guess what I m asking is, from this short summary do you think it could be something signficant that needs to be addressed immediately. Its not terribly hard to breath, and that is getting better, but sometimes I can FEEL my heart beating. And that freaks me out.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012