Taken Mifepristone for abortion. Now negative pregnancy test. Should I take the remaining Misoprostol tablets?

hello mam am 32yrs old. on 27 i tested positive for pregnancy. on 29oct morning i took ipill and in night mifepristone . againn i tested n i got negative test. i tested thrice till today 25 nov, got negative but there is no sign of periods still. plz mam guide me whether i should take the rest of 4 tablets of misoprostol to get periods. are they safe? i ahve 4yrs old daughter n m not on good terms with my husband. i dont want another issue right nw. plz guide me. i dont have a credit card. may be tomorrow i will borrow from somebody to pay the fee online. regards mannat /
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012