Taken HCG injection for pregnancy, advised ecosprine, bleeding started.Whats the reason?

hi, i am 37 year old. doc give me hcg injection0000 ,then pregency is there otherewisei am trying but i am not successful.i was aborted in may 9, 2012. the pregency of that time was 11wks. when doctor ultrasound at 7+6 weeks. every is ok. doctor advice me to take ecosprine. my next visit on 8may 12. but bleeding start on early morning on 8may 12.doc give me hcg injection 5000wen doctor scan on 9may, she told me that the foetus will die at eight week. can u tell me what was the reason behind this. wen will i plan my next issue.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Since you had a missed abortion, there could be many causes liek chromosomal aberration, infections, hormonal imbalance. All the causes need to be ruled out after proper investigations.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal