Taken Fluonzol for fungal infection in penis. Itching and smegma deposition. What can be done?

i only had sex with my fiance and she also had sex with me only but she was having white discharge problem because of which i also have suffered with fungal infection with itching under foreskin and deposition of lots smegma very frequently, i showed a BAMS Dr about this and he gave me some tablets like fluonzol and etc. after which the itching is gone but still smegma appears a day after washing with soap so what can be done to cure this smegma deposition which is quite frequent like never before i had this infection????
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012