Can you suggest medicines for fungal infection in lower abdomen?

hello sir i had a fungal infection around my lower abdomen 16 months ago. i had got some medicines, and they were extremely effective. my friend was telling me other day that he has a fungal infection around the same area, and i have 2 medicines which i think are for fungal infection, i just wanted to confirm whether they are for fungal infection or not? one is forcan 150 and the other is cetcip. other than these can u suggest me some medicines which would be effective for fungal infection? thank you sir.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013