Taken Fludac after painful C-section, have panic attacks, taken Ativan. Will stopping Fludac cause relapse?

Hi, I had a painful delivery(c-sec) 2 months ago. Was prescribed fludac to help with my run-down condition post which i developed anxiety/panic attacks. I was put on ativan alongwith fludac which helped but used to feel drowsy all the time. I stopped ativan gradually(as advised) but the anxiety attacks restarted. Took a second opinion & was advised to stop fludac completely. It helped since i feel completely fine. I would like to know if stopping fludac will cause a relapse?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012