Taken Flonase for sinus headache. Now sore throat, head cold, laryngitis. Due to Flonase?

Hi I went to family phy 0n 3/21 about sinus headaches and he put me ppn Flonase for the next 4-6 week when I have a follow up appt. Two spray each nostril daily. Started same day.... by Mon I was not feeling well with sore throat and head cold symptoms. Went to work Tues but only stayed 1/2 day. Stayed out sick Wed. Plenty of Nyquil and rest. Still did not feel well Thur or Fri but went to work - could not afford to miss more work. Anyway... by Saturday I had laryngitis and lost my voice totally. Today Sunday (easter) I have just a squeak of a voice. My question is - could this be a result of the Flonase and should I stop taking it? I really need to go to work tomorrow and am not sure how I should proceed with my treatment. Can you advise???? Thanks in advance for your answer. Regards Helen
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013