Taken Duphaston for irregular periods. Negative HPT. Why is my periods delayed?

i had a 2nd term miscarriage last May 1, 2012 and since then my period became irregular. So my doctor advised me to take duphaston 10mg last July for 21 days then stop to check if my period will become regular. After i took duphaston, my period came on August 6 but it lasts until August 14 (though not that heavy). Now, my period didn t come for this month of September. I took home pregnancy test but it is negative. Why is my period delay? Will i continue taking duphaston until my period will become regular? Will it affect my fertility and conception? pls help
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  70 Awaiting Answer