Taken Diane for acne. Spotting after stopping medication. Do I need to be scared?

hi i just have question. i used diane 35 for 6 months. the doctor advised me to use this pills since i have acne problem and during that time my monthly period is improper but after using this pills my menstruation cycle became proper, then i am done with the pack of pills as my six months last October 13, 2012 and i had my period last october 19-23, 2012 and yesterday october 31 i had a blood spot till today. do i need to be scared of this matter?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012