Taken Depo Provera injection, bleeding continuously. How to stop bleeding?

I have had 2 Depo Provera injections . The first injection was ok. Only had a bit of spotting throughout the 3 months. Got my period and then had 2nd injection 23 august 12, i still bled for about 2 weeks and then it stopped. But for the last 2 weeks I have been bleeding . At first really heavy and like i have been cut inside. Then clots, some really dark and now its a little better but still really red live ive cut myself and its not healing . If I was already have trouble with my heavy period, which is why I got the injection to have some peace from it, Why would the doctor recommend this to me. Looking at the forum, this is happening to heaps of women. I could not cope if I have bleeding for the next few months. What can I do now to stop this bleeding. I also have a heavy feeling and cramp type feeling and its draining me and my relationship. What should I ask my doctor for when I see her tomorrow. I have had a blod clot in my arm in 1997, so I am not sure what sort of pill to take to stop this. please help Thanks....
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer