Taken Combatrin for worms in stool. Is flesh from anus discharged when trying to pass stools?

Hi. I recently found out I have parasites in me. So I went to the drug store and took combatrin. Some worms have came out in my stool . Recently every time I poop I feel something like a big worm in my anus . So I try to pull it but every time I pull it it hurts. Could this be just a piece of flesh coming out of my anus every time I try to poop? Or is it just a worm that doesn t want to get out. Please help its very urgent :(
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer