Taken BC pills after intercourse. Prolonged bleeding. Am I pregnant?

I had my period nearly 3 weeks ago. Soon after my boyfriend and I had sex( protected with BC and a condom) two times in that week. Everything was fine. A week later we had sex again...about two weeks into my BC pills( protected with BC with condom) and a day later I started bleeding. at first it was dark and a little clumpy but now a week later... One my third week of pills it still persist but is light. What is going on. Am I pregnant? Just experiencing spotting? I used two forms of birth control so I find it hard to believe that I could be pregnant when I took so much care
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013