Tailbone pain, did deep tissue massage, fast metabolism, restricting bowel movement. Relief from pain?

I have had tailbone pain for about 2 weeks now. I visited a chiropractor and got told it was out of place so she popd it back in and got a deep tissue massage that day too. the pain is still here and it s been almost a week since that chiropractor visit. it bothers to do anything but my biggest concern is that i have a fast metabolism and would use the restroom frequently and now it s like it s blocking me from being able to have a bowl movement . I have to push and it s like I m not even pushing . should I visit my regular doctor now ? or anythin else I should do?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  64 Awaiting Answer