Tablets to get pregnant

helping primolut n 5mg30 tablets get pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 10 Apr 2010

i am 28 years old i need born child abd i go to hospital my docture gives primoulat -n 5mg tablate i tack this tablate 3times about 10 days this tablate help us get pregnate?

i want to have child,please can i use the primolut
  Anonymous's Response
Hi, i am on tegretol for my epilepsy and i also take folic acid prescribed by my doctor how many folic acid should i take a day to give me the best possible chance of having a healthy child.
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum..
Primolut is a progesterone which is used either to postpone or prepone a period as it causes withdrawal bleeding..It doesn't help you to get pregnant..If you are planning on pregnancy and if there is any problem it is always advisable to consult a OBG specialist and discuss with them about further management..
Hope this helps..
Take care..