TSH level high, feeling exhausted, lightheaded, dizziness, discomfort. More tests required?

Hello. I recently had a routine blood test and my TSH came back at 5.99. The Dr. wants to check again in 4 months, but I m concerned because I ve been exhausted recently (more than I usually am with my MS) and have woken up with a puffy face over the last weekend. In addition, I m experiencing lightheadedness and dizziness (again, different from what I experience with my MS) and the back of my head has a feeling of fullness and discomfort. I m wondering if I should push her for more testing or possibly contact my neuro , too. Any ideas? Thanks so much!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013