TB in sacroiliac joint. Severe radiating pain. Took AKT4, AKT3, cinex. Now HLA B27 positive. Concerned?

Hello, I have been diagnosed TB in my left SI joint in the month of August'12. I took AKT4 for 2 months and then AKT3 for 4 months. After that i am taking R Cinex 600 from last 2 months(aprox).
I was initially on bed rest for 3 months. After that i have joined back the office.
I have few questions like in my MRI report TB was detected in my Left SI joints but sometimes i have seviour pain in my right SI joint also which flows towards the lower of the leg. Sometimes it pain in both SI joints, and some times i feels no pain. Now I am bit confused, what is going on.

In my recent test of HLA B27, it was positive. Is it a serious concern....Please guide
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013