TB ferron test positive. Trying to get conceive. Taking R-cinex and adliv forte. Will there be any side effect if i conceive?

Hi, Iam 26 years old and trying for child since last 7 months. My doctor asked for a TB Ferron test which was positive and doctor said that DNA of TB antibodies are present whioch can be a huddle in concieving. she has prescribed me R-cinex and Adliv forte for 2 months. Are there chances of getting conceived, while this both medications are ongoing ? what can be the side effects if i get conceived ?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012