Swollen vagina and pain after sex, itching, bleeding from anus. Cause?

hello i have been having problems when i am having sex with my husband sometimes my vagina swells up and during the intercourse it hurts. if i wait to have sex for a long length of time sometimes my vagina will itch when i urine and hurts when i have a bowel moment and it will bleed a little both from my anus and the lower part of my vagina....i don t know what is causing this irritation but i have been tested and everything has come but negative.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, the given history here is suggestive of mix type of infection fungal and bacterial and this should be treated with the combine treatment and the best option is "Miconazole cream and Povidone ointment" this combine treatment will cure the symptoms, hope this information helps you, take care and have nice day.