Swollen tooth. Feeling dizzy and nauseated. On painkillers. What is it? Infection?

Alright so I have been in pain since Friday so 4 days now Today I went to dentist and before that @ day 1 when I noticed that my sixth teeth or wisdom teeth is swollen i started using antibiotics my dentist gave me and he didn t opened the teeth he only told me to carry on with amoxciling i think some that has alcaloid in them and medazol which is for bacteries that live without air. I have been using those and it wouldnt go down so today i went to dentist and he opened it and used some yellow needle and said let it pass a week and then come for an extraction i said okay and it was ok till afternoon when after drinking my tablets my teeth spit some light brown thing and blood/ pus i cant tell started coming out i got scared and went home from my job and i started feeling dizzy and nouses like i need to throw up few times i almost fell down unconcionses and stuff like that my legs started to how to say that feeling when its like you are on spikes i got scared because i used ALOT of pain killers in these days so.... What is wrong with me is the infection spread should i get imidiate help or i just panicking? Also what to do?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012