Swollen tonsils, ear pain. Could this be from the wisdom teeth?

I have what seems to be post nasal drip , one tonsil slightly swollen, ear pain and 4 wisdom teeth. 1 is impacted, 1 is partially through and two are all the way through. I dont have a sore throat or cough, slight pain in hard palate near wisdom tooth that is all the way through. Also swollen glands under jaw on either side of the throat. I was on antibiotics about one to two weeks ago for my wisdom teeth. Could all of this be from wisdom teeth? Also the swollen glands under my jaw are large and hard in the morning and then go down during the day.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013