Swollen sublingual glands under tongue, trouble to swallow. Will Lymph nodules get enlarged when adenoid cystic carcinoma?

Will Lymph nodules get enlarged when Adenoid Systic Crcioma? I have swollen sublingual glands under tongue on both sides, a little bit stiff tongue some little mass on the back of tongue. I have a little trouble to swallow. My blood CBC is good and CT scan is pending. I m 37 years old female. My uncle pased away last year from mourh cancer and I lived for 18 years in a zone of radiation, in Belarus.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012