Swollen, sensitive, bleeding gums behind front teeth. Pain while flossing. Histroy of pain in gums. Help

I have sensitive teeth normally and after having a cavity filled a year ago I became a frequent flosser. I had a bad pain on the left side of my mouth in my gums, but I am abroad and can not see a dentist for another few weeks, so I have been taking a pain reliever since then. About 4 days ago, I woke up and the gums inbetween and just behind my two front teeth are swollen, sensitive and bleed when I brush my teeth. I have tried flossing but it is very painful. What is this from? Is there a way to make it go away or reduce the swelling?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013