Swollen roof of mouth and beneath tongue. Difficulty drinking water. What could it be?

I had just finished breakfast and suddenly the roof of my mouth and underneath my tongue (and probably tongue too, hard to distinguish each exact area) started to feel swollen and it was difficult to drink any water. It s gone down some but is still noticeable. This has never happened before. Only thing I can think of is the Neem Oil (a natural fungicide; we have a fungus gnat infestation centering around a house plant) that we used last night (diluted in water) and after rinsing out the watering pot in the sink we were very careful to not splash around (dishes were drying nearby) though I guess it could have splashed on the bowl I used this morning. I have no idea what else it could be; I have been eating this food for 2 days now so couldn t be any kind of allergic reaction to the food.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013