Swollen reddish lump near the buttocks. Pus formation. What is it and how to get it removed?

Hey, I have a lump at the top of my butt crack. It is really swollen and red. I had it for about 5 days now and its killing me. I am unable to do any physical exercise without it hurting. My sister is a ER nurse and tried to drain it and alot of puss and bloody fluid came out. I think she said something like a total of 7.2cc's or something. Anyways, the next day went by and it felt better till towards the end of the day when it started to get alot bigger than it was before. What is it and how do I get rid of the darn thing?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013