Swollen, red and tender arm after allergy test. Should I be concerned?

I had an allergy test done on the 10th of October, on my right arm they did the intradermals, they did a good 15-20 injections , my arm.swelled up hours later and tender and red, warm. The swelling went down very little the next day but still alittle swollen, its very red and tender. it seems that the redness and swelling is spreading a bit...i m worried that I might have an infection or a severe reaction, my breathing is fine and I don t have a fever, should I be concerned?..what can I do...the sight is not itchy.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012