Swollen, red and itchy eyes, excessive discharge throughout the day, white bumps on rim of eyelid, wear contacts. Any suggestions?

Hi. My eyes became very swollen, red, and itchy a week ago. They now are a little swollen and still itch. During the day there is a lot of discharge from my eyes. I also wear contacts. Yesterday two white bumps appeared on the rim of my eyelid on one eye. Today, there is white bumps on the rim of the eyelid on my other eye. I just returned from the Dominican Republic where the problem started occurring...any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012