Swollen posterior immovable cervical lymph node for weeks, no fever, high RBC, hemocrit, low B12, TSH normal. What can cause this?

I have a swollen posterior cervical lymph node that has been there for 4 weeks. No fever. I had guillan barre this year . my Complementary c4, rbc count and hemtocrit are high. I have fatique, hair loss and a benign thyroid nodule . My TSH levels are normal. my B12 is on the low side and I have a high parietal cell antibody test.The node does not move and is hard. What can this be?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  188 Awaiting Answer