Swollen penis, used antibiotic cream

I am 45 yrs old man. I am bi. I had a sexual relation with a man and after that my cock head get swallon after about 10 days of that sexual entercourse. I got shy to go to the doctor as I live in an Arab and Muslim country . I used antibiotic cream and it disappeared. after a month , I went to my country and had sex with my wife. After some days, I got the same symptoms again. I stopped having sex with my wife. and used an ontiment till the cock became well again.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
You are having a sexually transmitted disease (STD). Just by applying an antibiotic cream, it will not get treated. You may get some relief but the disease will recur. And also you will transmit the disease to your wife also. Are you having a white discharge per urethra or some ulcer over the penis? I would advise you to go to a doctor and get yourself treated immediately as there are many complications of untreated chronic STDs.