Swollen penis, skin seems to be swollen and bloated than the shaft, uncircumcised. Remedy?

Doc I have a penis swelling issue... I am 31 not circumcised I just got out of the shower and hour ago... my penis is unusually swollen... It seems to be the skin more then the shaft... It is not irritated or discolored... I know for a fact that I have not contracted an std ... It would seem to be a bloating as if an allergic reaction... Should I wait a few hours... maybe take a Tylenol to help blood flow? I am freaking out about it... My girlfriend says it is not much bigger then my norm... It is most definitely ballooned. Is this a major concern?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012