Swollen parotid, submandibular gland, ear pain, hpv risk on cervix. Worried about tonsil, jaw cancer?

I have a swollen parotid and submandibular gland that are pretty much painless. I have been having some intermittent ear pain. I also have a cavity on the lower jaw (molar). I have hpv high risk on my cervix . I read that it can be transferred into the mouth and lay dormant. I was just at an ENT and he looked at my tonsils and said they looked fine, I just looked at them the other day and the one on the side of the swollen glands looks like it has white dots. The side with the parotid gland is not really painful. The tooth was for a week and now does not hurt. I read that the beginning signs of oral cancer can be tooth pain. I know i probably have hpv 16 in my mouth. I am so worried I either have tonsil or jaw cancer.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013