Swollen painful gums, tooth ache. Holes in the teeth. What is the disease?

hi doctor, for the last two days i have been feeling like iv got tooth aches...yes i do have holes in two teeth but the problem lastnight was my gums they were irritated swollen an sore in the morning the swelling was gone i had a lookin my mouth an on my right bottom gum there is a hole or a dent type does not hurt when i eat but is very uncomfortable now tonight that part of my mouth is very painful an the gum has swellen again please please are you able to tell me what im suffering right now???
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012