Swollen neck glands, cold sores, foul taste in mouth. Cure for symptoms?

6 days ago I had a swollen neck gland and got a cold sore . I noticed swollen lymph gland under my neck also. 2 days ago I started to get a bad taste in my mouth like tonsil stones. My gland has gone down but I can feel a lump when I swallow. Also when I touch the painful area and smell my finger it smells like tonsil stones. I m well in myself. I kissed a guy 4 days before I got the infection. I m due to go to doctor tomorro.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013