Swollen neck, foul taste in mouth after pulling the tongue, lump in the neck after swelling subsided. History of Ehler's danlos syndrome. Advice?

Hi I pulled tounge muscle 6 weeks ago n then that side of neck became swollen and painful for two weeks kept getting fowl taste in mouth too. It eased off but now I have a lump in my neck the size of small plum that causes me problems when eating and swallowing it sticks out, I have also had real dry mouth too. I suffer with ehlers danlos syndrome badly aswell
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012