Swollen meatus since puberty. Not having any STDs. How to make it normal?

Hi, for years I ve had an enlarged or swollen meatus. I actually thought it was normal for years (since i hit puberty , I m 20 now).I noticed it wasn t normal when a girl said she had never seen that before and thought I had an STD so I looked into it. Also, I had oral sex not too long ago and got chlamydia/ gonorrhea symptoms but when I went to the doctor I was clean of all STDs, they treated me for both anyway and it went away. I hear that having a swollen meatus can contribute to that so I threw that in there. How can I make it go away and make it look normal? There is also some darkness around the meatus, like dirt on your skin and I can t get it off.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  1475 Awaiting Answer