Swollen lymph nodes on waistline. Throat irritation, fatigue. Taking Synthroid for hypothyroidism. Signs of cancer?

Hello I have what I believe to be swollen lymph nodes one in my waistline on the front and one in the waistline in the back as well as one under my bra line and swelling under my arm . I am so very concerned and scared this all came on rather suddenly within the last month and all of these are all on the left side of my body. Should I run to the dr.? I have also been feeling under the weather with slight scratchy throat and fatigue . Oh and just to mention I have been on synthroid for Hypothyroidism for 12 years. please help... I m really scared is this signs of cancer?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012