Swollen lymph nodes on both side of neck. How to get rid of swelling?

I have had swollen lymph nodes for a year and a half. It started with one on the left side of my neck. Now there are several; the lymphadenopathy mostly affects the left side of my neck but now affects both sides and the back of my neck. I am on a low dose of Minocycline for acne , related to hormone fluctuations from the cysts in my ovaries. I am only 23 years old. The last time I was at the doctor, my iron was slightly on the low end and my B 12 levels were a bit high. I have also been diagnosed with asthma and a mold allergy since moving to Southern Ontario. My family physician did not say much about my lymph nodes. Do you have any suggestions with regards to getting rid of the swelling?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013