Swollen lymph node with bruises, painful bruises on both the sides of hip, legs. Had slept on the hard ground. What could it be?

Im a 19 year old male, like 3 months or so ago i noticed a swollen lymph node in the left side of my neck and it is still there today although i am somewhat comfident it is smaller, along with that i have been noticing bruises pop up on the top of the bone on my hip by my sides, there have been bruises on both sides also i woke up the other day with aching pain also somewhat in my hips but lower than the bruises more where my leg joints are, i did however sleep on the hard ground of a dorm floor that night with only a blanket as padding... i have done alot of looking into leukimia and i just wanna make sure that i dont have it anything you could tell me would help
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012