Swollen lymph node on the groin, sore throat, headache post unprotected sex. Opinion?

Yes, I think I have a swollen lymph node on the right side of my groin . I am a female and 8 days ago had unprotected sex. the next 3 days after unprotected sex I had a very liquid discharge and then by the fourth day I had a sore throat that lasted 4 days. 3 days into the sore throat I had a headache. today is the 8th day after having unprotected sex and I woke up with a swollen lymph node above the right side of my groin. I just had a pap done and called the HIV hotline and they both told me that I could not be having symptoms this soon after and that I would have more symptoms than what I am having. I am in a state of panic and dont know what to believe. Please give me your oppinion.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013