Swollen lymph node, lumps in neck. Constant headaches, sweating, sticky skin, anxiety. Symptoms of hyperthyroidism?

Hi,I have swollen lymph nodes in the neck,swollen lumps in the neck an one lump is 14mm.i am abit scared.I get constant headaches ,sweating,warm an sticky on skin,severe anxiety constant,irritable,sticky eye,out of breath,constantly tired all the time,find it hard to sleep,agitation,erratic behavour,.I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism 5 weeks ago an i am taking Neo-Mercazole 5mg an i take 1 three times a day.can you please tell me are all these problems associated with hyperthyroidism?.should i have radioactive or get my thyroid taken out?.I feel i need something done as i cannot handle the sweating,severe anxiety.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  235 Awaiting Answer