Swollen leg muscles, pain, pelvic pain after delivery, diagnosed with pubic symphysis during pregnancy. Advice?

I am seven months post partum. Half way through my pregnancy I was diagnosed with pubic symphysis disorder. It got to the point that I was in a walker for weeks after my delivery. I went to physio and accupuncture. I felt as though things were getting better until my leg muscles flared up. Now I have extreme leg pain and pelvic pain constantly. It feels like its the muscles in my legs that are affected on the inside and outside of thighs. I am 30 and about 200lbs due to the lack of exercise I have been blue to do since giving birth. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer