Swollen large lump on the temple with black eye, sore nose and difficulty in breathing after an injury. Suggestions?

I got in a fight and was hit in the left temple I don't remember actually being hit but it instantly was swollen with a large bump it blacked my left eye and my nose is also extremely sore to touch and hard to breathe clear liquid will drip when I hole my head in a lowered position. For a few minutes I also have a lot of humming sound in both ears but I noticed that I can't hear very well out of my left ear close to the initial blow what could be wrong
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response

I have read your description. You may be having injuries which need to be properly assessed by an ENT specialist. This is not a query to be answered online. I suggest you visit an ENT specialist in the area near you or go to the emergency department of the hospital near you.