Difficulty breathing through right nostril, bleeding, pain on touching nose bridge. Fractured nose?

I have trouble fully breathing through my right nostril , and the bridge of my nose hurts to the touch. Also, when I move my bridge, I hear a slight clicking sound. Is this a broken/fractured nose? I was in a fight one week ago from today, and while I don t recall a point where I was hit directly in the nose, I did have slight bleeding from the right nostril, and a black eye appeared on the left side of my face 1 or 2 days after the initial injury.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012