Swollen habaneros, pain in stomach, taking zantac, pepto and milk, bowel movement problem

hi i recently at a ton of habaneros in a contest (57) and swallowed them whole. could not vomit and had problems defecating them afterwards because they were whole. it has been the worst pain in my stomach in my life. i expected them to digest by now so i can pass them however when i do go to the bathroom full peppers are coming out. i have been taking zantac , pepto and milk. however the pain is so bad. should i go to a dr/hospital or do i just have to tough it out and suffer for my stupidity?
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012