Abdominal pain and lower back pain. Have regular bowel movements. Lactose intolerant. Stopped zantac. Suggest?

Hello, I have been having upper abdominal pain with lower back pain for months. It is now on a daily basis. I have reg bowel movements but lost some weight, fatigue, headaches, and bone pain . Stomach and back pain comes 30 - 1 hr after eating. Not much of an appetite. Lactose intolerant as wel. Have had upper GI, upper Endoscopy , xray, ultrasound. Dr. just said mild gastritious. Gave me Zantac and Bentyl. Stopped taking Zantac - felt worse after 10 days. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012