Swollen glands, difficulty in swallowing, red spots on hands and feet, loose motions, headache, suspicion of goitre. Suggestion?

Hi i have a suspected goitre and docs said i need a blood test to check my thyroid, my glands are sollen and its hard to swallow am eating cold stuff to try to sooth and i want talk as this is to hard and i have noticed red spots on my hands and feet i am on methotrexate , mebeverine , omeprazole , anti inflammatory 60mg , paracetamol and tramadol. I get very hot and am having loose motions and a headache i have just been put on klaricid antibiotics yesturday as having trouble swallowing my many tablets please can you help as i am a student nurse and i am due back on placement 2moro morning.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012