Swollen glands behind left ear, headaches, on antibiotics, no relief. Solution?

My daughter has swollen glands behind her left ear. She says that her ear now is starting to hurt. She also has headaches . She has been to Doctors Care and they have given her a prescription for an antibiotic to take twice a day for two weeks. We do not feel confident about the antibiotic. She has been taking it now for 5 days and feels no difference. She has also been to an ENT and they do not know what it is. W e are to wait for two weeks before contining with whatever. HELP!
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012