Swollen gland under tongue when eating. Itchiness in palm, vagina, abdomen. What is happening?

A gland under my tongue and in the throat (both seem connected) swell up most of the time when i eat something. Sometimes it also extends to itchiness in the palm, around vagina , and then when this subsides there is severe pain in the lower abdomen. The first time I had it there was bleeding from the vagina but never again. When the pain starts the itching subsides on its own. When this happens, i take a cetrizine tablet along with a tablet of metaspas. But I still don t know what is happening. If it is allergy what triggers it. Tried to have different combinations of food but could not find out. One common thing was that it aggravates during season changes. Vidhu Narayanan, New Delhi
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012