Why is salivary gland swollen? What can help? Why does pus exit from mouth?

Of approximately two months launched I have swelling in one of the salivary glands and near the throat and continued tumor for a long time and became tumor steel is so I was not then I can move my head, easily approximately a month and a half and when I visited more than one doctor was useful as an inflammation of the glands and another doctor who specializes inear, nose and throat gave me some medication but it did not prove to julmentin 2x 1000 mg Nystatin oral Drops Roxnin Loxoprofen sodium After using the treatment for a long time found no benefit college and that tumor eased by 40 per cent and slippers tumor pain and still exists in the gland beneath the tongue ... I found out recently that when do I clicking on gland swollen and near the throat and lift my tongue was watching somewhere out pus linked gland swollen and out of the bottom of the tongue and when press and I derail this fluid from the gland swollen feel comfortable and when to Aaqom derail these fluids felt Palm offline between gland and ear . And so far is still an existing tumor, even though I used the treatments that did not come to any outcome What solution do you think Is this normal exit pus out of my mouth from the bottom of the tongue and what is supposed to be done Helped me Doctor
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012