Swollen gland on neck removed. Had upset digestive system. Report showed esophagitis. Advise?

I am a married male of 60 yrs. I had got surgery about 20 yrs ago. The surgeon removed a small swelled gland appeared in my neck just behind left air (adjacent to throat). Its biopsy was done and tuberculosis gland was diognosed. After 2/3 months of surgical operation, I got my digestive system totally upset. I had loose motion for about one year and after that constipation for another one year. Sicnce then I have been experiencing loose motions, constipation, dysentry, pain in chest and stomach, gastric pain etc and same time throat infection, swelling of neck at same place where it was operated,and sometime pain in neck. Sometimes, I feel myself OK. In 1998 I got indoscopy and Esophagitis grade II was shown in the report. Now I whish to seek yr advice.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012